Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ahoy Captain! and Sophie time with Mommy

Lillie has enjoyed the first weeks of school and made a lot of new friends.  At school, students are recognized for their good behavior through AHOY slips.  Each week, students names are drawn to be selected as the AHOY Captains of the week.  Last week, Lillie was one of the names drawn and she had her picture taken in the captain's hat.
For the last week, I have been working on the Reading Club program for the PTO.  It has kept me pretty busy, so today after I made copies at school, I took Sophie to the Bird Sanctuary.  She enjoyed feeding the birds, including this goose and duck.  She has been enjoying the past few weeks of time with me.  Her potty training has improved and she is listening better.  She is also learning a lot, she is identifying more letters and when she saw a meijer's commercial yesterday she said "grocery store".


No comments:

Post a Comment