Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

Sophie and I have been going to two story times each week.  Since Lillie is a school, I want her to be around other kids more and learn how to socialize with them.  She has been shy about dancing and participating, because Lillie isn't around to follow.  This was the first week that she broke out of her shell.  She danced  and put letters on the bulletin board at story time.  
She wore her Halloween costume to story time this week.
I also helped out in Lillie's classroom for their Halloween party.  Lillie was Kiera from Barbie Princess and the Popstar.  She is in line with one of her good friends, Madi, for the Halloween parade.
Sophie played at a friend's house, while I was at school with Lillie.  After school, Lillie and I went back to our friend's house to eat and play a few Halloween games. Brian met us there after work too.  We also trick or treated in their neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment