Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Flips and naps

Lillie's favorite thing to do at gymnastics is to practice back flips.  In the picture below, Lillie is on the cylindar mat to practice the back flips.
This week, We signed Lillie up for a day camp this summer.  When I was filling out the paperwork, I asked her what she wanted the camp conselors to know about her.  Her response, "That my name is Lillie and I am very smart." 
She came down with a cold this week and learned how to blow her nose.

Sophie started taking naps in Lillie's bed this week and she falls asleep in just a few minutes. 
Sophie is learning new words everyday and she learning to count.
Me: 1, 2
Sophie: 3
Me: 4
Sophie: 5
Me: 6, 7
Sophie: 8
Me: 9
Sophie: 10

Sophie is starting to say short sentences such as: "I want Dad." "I don't want to." "no, Purple," "Where's Sissy?" "I got it" and  "Kick it"

No comments:

Post a Comment