Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year

It has been a busy start to the new year. Lillie went back to school, dance and swim lessons. We have had a lot of playdates, since it is too cold to go outside and play. We even started both of the storytimes this week too. A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Kingman Museum and Planetarium in Battle Creek. We enjoyed the planetarium show, seeing different rocks, fossils, and bones. We even saw dinosaur bones, an albino deer, and musk ox.
Sophie can say over 30 words. Most I can only understand. She has started to sing along to songs and say 3 word sentences. For example: "I got it." The other night, Brian was sick and went to bed early. He gave Lillie and Sophie a hug from our bed and I got the girls into bed. After I tucked Sophie in and came downstairs, She yelled, "I Want Dad!" She wanted Brian to also tuck her into bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment