Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sophie is 6 months old today

Sophie turned 6 months old today and I celebrated with a CHEESEburger. It was almost too much cheese. I have not had cheese (or any other dairy products) in 6 months, because of Sophie's acid reflux. I hope that it does not give her any problems and I can slowly start to add cheese back into my diet. I hope that I can have ice cream for my birthday in January. (Yes, I already have it planned out. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae at Applebees or Mint chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins. This summer has been rough, since I can't have ice cream, etc.)

Sophie celebrated her 1/2 birthday with an outing to the park with her big sister, baby cereal for lunch (she still hates it), tried using a sippy cup and she is now taking a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment